A 168-page PDF (1.35 MB) Microsoft Surface Getting Started Guide which was published few days ago has been released for all to download and use. This PDF document covers everything from locking your screen to explaining the differences between Windows RT and Windows 8 Pro.
If you have a Surface or planning to get one soon, then this is a great resource to have. It will teach you everything you need to know about Microsoft Surface. It will come in handy especially if you have never used Surface. It’s great for new users, and there’s a link in this post to the download site.
Some of the topics covered in this PDF documents are;
- Creating user accounts
- Setting up an PIN and Family Safety
- Changing the background, color and account pictures
- Customizing the Start Screen
- Setting up printers
- Cleaning and taking care of your Surface
- Accessing files on your other computers
- Joining a Domain / Workgroup with Surface Pro
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Updating your Surface
To download a copy of this document, please click here.