Dell Marketing Department is giving away a free Windows 8 for dummies eBook to Windows 8 users. The e-Book is about 138 pages long and covers everything from the new Start Screen in Windows 8 to finding your desktop and configuring your devices. All you have to do to download this free eBook is register, then use the download link to get it. The actual size of the eBook is about 11MB, which should take about a minute to download for most users with broadband connections. If you use Google Chrome web browser, it should automatically open up in your browser.
This eBook is for anyone who’s new to Windows 8 and wishes to learn about everything Windows 8 has to offer, from browsing using the new File Explorer to engaging the Social Apps and troubleshooting basic problems.
To download a copy, follow this link http://marketing.dell.com/windows-8-ebook . Then complete the registration form and continue.
After submitting the form, you should see a download button. Click on it to download a copy.
Again, here are some of the things it covers:
- The new Windows 8 Start Screen
- Finding and working with the Traditional Desktop
- Internal and External storage including SkyDrive
- Working with Apps and engaging Social Apps
- Getting connected and having fun
- Things you’ll hate about Windows 8 and how to fix them